Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am always thinking. Not smart or anything like that, I just think. How can I help someone or a process? Yes, I have a TBI, but I’m not stupid or useless. No.



How do I know that? Well, think about this: I should be dead or at best a vegetable. No surgeries or correction by the medical or therapeutic fields, but I am competent to live on my own so I have no Conservator or Board & Care, no I live in an apartment! I pay my own bills & make my own food. I maintain several things and even clean things up if need be.



But why?



Because Jesus created my brain stem in the first place and when it was broken, He healed it and I live because of Him and exclusively for Him.



Is everything just fine? No, it’s not. But I live in this World and things just happen simply because people make choices. Good choices that help others or bad choices that hurt others, but they make them over and over and over. Isn’t anyone watching? Yes! God is.



So He knows? Yes! So I don’t have to watch? No! Am I responsible for choices that others make? No! The one who makes the choices is responsible. So it’s not up to me? No!



Wow! So why am I here? I seem to have nothing to do…



Ok, because of God life does go on and on, but there are those who need Jesus love and because He lives in you, you can teach and love others. That’s your job and that’s why you’re here. That’s why we’re here!

No comments: