Friday, February 20, 2009

You know what? There’s so much that I do recognize and am thankful for but there is so much more that I think that I don’t realize and don’t understand and I’m ok with that because if I ever do, it will be given to me. And if not, that’ll be ok.



I’m actually beginning to see Jesus work in other people! Unfortunately not in just everyone, but that’s ok.



I’m just feeling extremely thankful for who I am and where I am. Thankful for God.



Yes, before I was helping people with the things of this world, but that prepared me very well for where I am now. Perfect preparation.



Now I am very aware of the Godhead. They are there, we just have to see them & know them. I do truly see them but I think that it’s not the time for me to say that I know them completely, they always amaze me, maybe in Heaven I’ll know and understand them.



For now, it is my responsibility to help others to see them and know that they are there. But regardless of whether others see them or not, they're there.

No comments: