Friday, February 6, 2009

What I Am Here For

I think that I know and can tell everyone my purpose in life. I am here to be Jesus to people. Now, how will I do that? Great question! First I must focus on Who created everything? God. So who is really in control of what goes on here on Earth? God. And it is possible to get more familiar with God because God is Jesus! And, He actually lived here on this Earth. Just like you do.

And, He experienced everything that you do as you do, too and He dealt with things well. Why? Most likely He knew where He came from and He knew that He was going to go back there, too. Well, that’s nice, but how does it helo me or others?

Good question again! You and I are going to either going to spend eternity with Him in Heaven or without Him in Hell. Each person has their own choice here on this Earth. And our job is to love all of God’s creations and help them to understand the two choices and hopefully they will choose the right one!

That’s what Jesus was here for! And of course we are called to do the same. In one parable Jesus actually said Do Likewise, so that’s what I’m doing, and I know that’s what I’m here for.

No comments: