Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The scriptures very clearly say that we are the body of Christ:

1 Cor 12:27-28
27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
NIV

But where did the body of Christ exist? On Earth. Where do we exist? On Earth. So it we’re Christ’s body where will things come from? The Earth.

I’m not saying that we’ll never receive blessings from Heaven. Jesus fasted for 30 days and 30 nights on Earth and I don’t know but I can guess that we couldn’t do that.

So that made me think about things very differently.

People will continue to be the way they are but I am not that way and that’s ok. I just need to continue to be the way I am because I am patient enough to wait until judgment.

Just remember that what we want to come true may or may not happen NOW but we will win in the end.

No comments: