Monday, December 20, 2010

The most difficult thing that I run into time and time again is that people do things based on themselves and I am supposed to be happy. If I say anything at all they tell me all about themselves again.

It seems to be imperative that a blame is placed on someone for everything. But it is possible that there is no blame at all. As humans we freely say: “What is one man’s trash may be another man’s treasure” meaning that people think differently, and that seems to be fine but when you add “doing” to that it all stops and fault MUST be placed.

For example, you gave up control of something because to you it was trash but if someone doesn’t agree they may get angry with you. That happens before it becomes another man’s treasure…

I’m not operating on my principals I’m operating on God’s principals. It is entirely possible that someone may still disagree with me but run the principals side by side. If the principals aren’t God’s then place blame but if they are then most likely it’s a personal thing and there is no blame.

If attaching blame is the only was to deal with things that bother you, then you’re going to have a rough life.

No comments: