Thursday, December 30, 2010

I started out trying to figure things out for disabled people and I have, but along the way I have determined that there are more problems for more people regardless of whether or not they have a disability.

Evidently there is a goal to make money so honesty and ability to pay seem to have absolutely nothing to do with the goal of making money.

Wealth is the ruling key. Whether or not things help someone is of no importance at all because can you make any money on it takes precedence over everything else!

Am I stupid? Evidently so because I have never seen this before. But examples keep coming up blatantly and often I don’t expect to uncover them-but they’re there!

I am not going to change my faith in God or my beliefs, so I guess that this is an issue of faith.

No comments: