Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Priorities

Everyone alive has priorities. Those things that have to get done before other things get done. They are important tasks and each person sets their priorities.

Somehow in all of our efforts to meet our priorities some of God’s commands become missed. You may have a good life now…

I say that because I am your neighbor and God said to love your neighbor as yourself. I try to do that by making phone calls, delivering bread, sending emails, having a BLOG and a Website.

But no one has ever come to see me on their own. Just because they wanted to.

So as your neighbor am I being loved as yourself? I don’t think so.

Why isn’t that a priority?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know it doesn't take much for my priorities to get messed up. That's eomething I have to deal with every day. I pray that I'll keep growing in that as long as I live. Thanks for the reminder!