Saturday, November 13, 2010

When we work we get money and we can get things which is good and appropriate and that’s one of the reasons that we work. And depending on what we either do or have done, our position and money increases and says that we have done well. And if we have done well enough then we are proud.

But when you’re someone like me that has had the position and the money before but I don’t now, what can I do? Be sorry? No, I focus on my only goodness from God.

I can see that that’s what got me to where I
was before and because of God I still have it! So now I use it for Him where before I probably used it for my benefit. But it came from Him so I should use it for Him. So there won’t be any celebrations, awards, rewards or trips for me here only later and I’m still proud.

People won’t notice and I’ll get nothing special now but God notices.

No comments: