Monday, November 8, 2010

I’ve been thinking a lot. I went from confused to upset (and in some trouble) but God came through.

I was confused and I say confused because for me I couldn’t see a resolution.

I couldn’t see how a person was required by scripture to make everyone happy. I looked and looked and I could see how we (me included) are required to live for God and teach for God but I also knew that some people were never going to be happy with me and I would never be accepted by everyone.

But God made me to be as I am and He makes NO mistakes. So I had to look deeper…

I have looked deeper and with no question I AM LIVING FOR HIM! Some people will accept that and some people won’t but it’s the same for you too! Our message is the same but we’re not the same and the people that we tell it to are not the same either.

Sometimes people get caught up in the rewards that they get but our reward from God is not something that we get, He makes things happen. So I’m going to relax and leave it to Him.

No comments: