Thursday, November 11, 2010

Unfortunately I often see something going on a lot that I don’t like at all. Say whatever you want but I don’t like it.

The Bible says that God makes people. The Bible also says that God wrote down all the days of your life before you were born. Psalm 129 talks about how close God is to you.

So, per the scriptures God made you, He knew what you would do before you were born and He is incredibly close to you and you are here to serve Him. It is written in God’s word so I’m NOT making this up. It is NOT my interpretation or my opinion.

However I see people getting excited over and trying hard to achieve awards and recognition from human organizations. If it was me, then I would just give the credit to God and not have anyone give me an award.

Sometimes I think that we forget just how close God is to us. And at times we think that we (not God) have done good things, but I would simply thank God if people were happy.

I’m not avoiding recognition I’m just putting it where it belongs.

No comments: