Thursday, July 2, 2009

God’s Love

As adults & humans we think that we have Love all figured out. But we don’t.

What we understand & feel is ALL human & God is NOT human. Don’t forget, He created humans. So Love is far beyond each of us.

In the Old Testament God tried again and again to show His Love, but people had a hard time seeing past themselves, so when the time was right, because of His Love, He figured out what to do & sent His son.

The Bible clearly states that it would be possible for someone to give their life for a righteous man but NOT for an unrighteous person. And unfortunately we were all unrighteous. Totally.

So once again God was showing His Love. Did we see it? No we killed Him. But God’s Love stayed strong.

And it’s just as strong today!

God is the same yesterday, today & forever. So His Love will always be there. I don’t understand it but I receive it every moment of every day! And I accept it. That’s what faith is all about.

No, it’s not something that I can see and clearly understand. Nope. But I do receive it and so I know it’s there. So now I’m telling you.

I don’t know of anyone else that’s like me. For God to look at MY LIFE and Love ME is far beyond anything that I can comprehend. But He did.

No comments: