Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Debbie and Danny just left. The time of reunion was very relaxed and extremely helpful. In other words, it was all that I had hoped it would be.

What I saw was that there had been a great deal of personal love shown in my family; I saw it in Debbie and Danny, and I was pleased, not just in myself for doing it but mostly in God for keeping it a reality through all that has happened to me.

The thing that scares me the most in expecting Danny to take care of me! Now it’s very true that I have been successful at living on my own for a month. But there have been plenty of times when I only did something because there was no one else TO call and NOW there’ll be someone TO call. Do I think that I will? Yes. Do I think that he’ll always like it? No and neither do I, but I am handicapped and I can’t make everything start and end pretty.

Do I think that we’ll have some impressive times? You had better bank on it!

No comments: