Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something has happened that I was not anticipating or expecting.

Yesterday I went to the area around La Habra to Viola University to participate in a class for a friend of mine. I left at 1 and got home at 8.

It was a long way away.

That is not normal for me to do. Help the teachers with a class? I am more used to teaching a class so that everyone would evaluate me rather than just being a participant with nothing to offer to a bunch of young people who might learn something, but I did it.

At first my friend addressed the class and then the class split into three groups and met with each of us (there were three of us) to listen to us, ask questions, and after a certain time they changed groups and when it was done I was highly satisfied.

How incredible that God could use me in my current state to help other people?

Isn’t that my whole goal?

Yes it is but I didn’t anticipate that I would be meeting a goal at all. I thought that I was just “helping a friend”, I didn’t know that I would be helping others and myself but I was!

My whole reason for sharing this is twofold. 1 that you would be willing to help others and 2 that you would see that God can, will and does use anything to accomplish His will.

So don’t be afraid to try things!

No comments: