Saturday, January 16, 2010

I just watched “Chopped” on Food Network. People came together to compete against others and impress the judges. Was one cook better than the others? I don’t know cuz I wasn’t there, I’m not a cook and I’m not a judge.

But the ultimate judge (who has been very kind to me) does live in me, so whether or not I can be a judge doesn’t matter.

People ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT AND PERFECT, but I was not right or perfect and yet He loved me. In fact to even come into this world He loved me and I wasn’t born yet.

So maybe it’s not good to have to be right or perfect, maybe I just need to love others cuz that’s the spiritual example that I have. We all have that same spiritual example. So maybe we should all be more concerned with loving others instead of trying to be right or perfect.

No comments: