Friday, August 7, 2009

What goes on when I am asleep? I honestly have absolutely no idea. But, ever morning something that I think is new comes to my mind and I think about writing to you.

So, what goes on when I am asleep? I don’t know but I do know what I always do…I think things through and do some research and then write them down, read it over and then send it to you.

This morning was no exception.

As I was eating breakfast I was thinking.

When Jesus was born He was called Immanuel which means God with us. In Matthew 8 when the Apostles were in the boat with Jesus and the storm came up and scared them didn’t they know that they were with Immanuel? Evidentially not.

So I should be more understanding of those who get upset over things because the Apostles were human and God put that in His word and people are human too and they can read.

And sometimes life on Earth can be very upsetting to us, but God made us that way!

I am extremely blessed because I see things in a completely different light, but God made me that way too!

No comments: