Thursday, August 6, 2009

I just don’t get it. I have tried and tried but I can’t.

So often people (who know that they were created by God) look only at what is going on right now in their lives in this world and they are unhappy. They never just look at their creator for satisfaction.

Believe me, I have been through some extremely bad times. But I know who created everything that I know and I know why I’m here and there I’m going and I believe it so I am happy.

I also know that this is my personal and individual choice. But to me it seems so obvious that I simply do not understand why others do not see it and why they’re not happy.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever and you can see evidence of this over and over in the Bible. So I just don’t understand why people don’t see it and believe it and they seem to fixate on their lives here on this earth and they’re not happy.

If you think that your life on this Earth is very long just think about how long forever will be…

No comments: