Monday, June 8, 2009

Last night I didn’t sleep well and yet another song was going through my head. It said God is here. He is with us telling us to trust in Him. What a thing! After a difficult night, I needed to hear that!

He is so incredibly patient with us. We’re quick to say that we’re just passing through but it’s not easy to say that we’re just spectators. Yet in Psalms is says:
16 Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
So, He has already seen our life before! What is going to happen WILL HAPPEN and although we haven’t seen it before, today WILL HAPPEN because it already has. It’s just a rerun.

That’s difficult at best for me to accept this, and it may be for you too. I’m going to court today and I’m wondering what will happen and hoping for results but it has already happened and God himself knows it and has approved it, so it will happen. It’s just a rerun.

I just need to simply accept that, and so do you. That’s a completely different perspective on life. Completely different and difficult to accept. Very difficult. But the scriptures are God’s word. So it’s true.

No comments: