Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I was just eating breakfast and I thought I am in a different place now…

Before, I was probably fairly normal. Intelligent but a normal person. But now, I’m not a normal person at all. No, normality said that I should be dead or a vegetable, but I’m not.

Every day is filled with things that seem good to me.

Last week I attended a board meeting on the phone and I wrote many things down, followed the instructions, knew who would be there, anticipated responses and all the while I managed a service person at my home!

Now if that’s not more than I could ask or imagine then excuse me, it was! Looking back, I was shocked!

Then I started realizing that my mere existence is controlled by God! He is always there. He controls my sleep and everything that I do. My life on this Earth is possible because of Him. I’m in an extremely different place now. And it’s been nearly 9 years since my attack and I’m still alive and still progressing!

Before, everything was about me, but I found Christ, had faith, and now everything is about Him. This is an extremely different place to be when compared to a usual person that is in this world. I do recall noting that even before my attack. That tells me that there is a purpose for me. There always has been and there always will be.

Think about it. Really. Think about it. When I go to sleep He’s there, He stays there by me when I’m asleep. He keeps me alive. He’s there when I wake up and begin each day. He’s there when I go through each day, all through each day until I go to bed each night. He’s always there.

He is there with you too.

Oh yeah, I’m blessed but so are you.

This is not just me, it’s about you too!

No comments: