Friday, December 19, 2008

I’m baack…

Not to simply assume that you did notice or that you were wondering, but just in case you did: on Tuesday I simply (no it was not simple) could not breathe (and that wasn’t simple) so I called my monitoring system and they quickly called the Paramedics,

The Paramedics couldn’t help me either and so they took to me hospital. And they admitted me and began a series of tests. When they looked at everything and compared it to the last time that I was in they immediately saw resemblances .

Then, what I was told just shocked me. At first they asked : “What do you do when something that you are eating or drinking gets stuck back into throat. Do you spit it out?” I immediately replied “No, I cannot spit now, it just doesn’t work.” And they said “Well THAT’S your problem.”

And to be honest with you, at first I thought “Is this what it what it means to do your best (and screw up) up to things as a human Christian? And I truly thought about this for a long. long time.

Then I realized that Jesus didn’t come and live the life He lived and die the death He did and arise on the third day and then ascend into the heavens for Perfect People! No, He came to make a difference for everyone and He did! That’s why his final wosds were it is finished.

And I felt a lot better.

This is the life we live in the world in which we live. Is it going to be pretty? No. Was is for Jesus? No. Did Jesus go to Heaven? Yes. Will we go to Heaven? Jesus said we woud. And I trust Him.

No comments: