Monday, January 5, 2009

I am with you always

A woman in my Sunday school class gave me a poster that was all about Matthew 28:18-20 and this part of the verse was highlighted. I have always thought That’s nice but it wasn’t until recently that I saw the realism and importance of those words of Jesus.

He is OMNI everything and that alone is difficult for me as a human to understand. I simply cannot! And to realize that He would be with just me was impossible.

But He has shown me time and time again that He is with me. To the point that I just have to believe it. No, it doesn’t make sense to me and no I don’t understand it, but it’s true and it does happen.

So, when things come up or things just don’t make sense it helps me to know that He knows it too. And even if I think that I might die, I stop and realize like the Apostle Paul said: to die is gain, so really there is no worry for me when I realize this!

No comments: