Thursday, December 4, 2008

I’m a die hard Christian

Every moment of every day I think about Christ. Nothing, absolutely nothing that I do is because “I can”, no it’s because He allows me to do it.

And I don’t think that it’s just me or people who are just like me! No, He is just that way. He made each of us and He loves us. That much! Yes it is hard to believe, but it’s true.

I am quite fortunate because He took the time and effort to teach me! As a human I have a difficult time understanding that because 1+1 does NOT = 2. And as humans that’s our rule of thumb. 1+1 must equal 2 so that we can figure everything out.

But with Jesus things just aren’t that way at all. No, He’s not human He’s a Spiritual Being with totally different thoughts, intentions & actions. That alone makes Him worthy of praise but there’s more!

Remember creation? He is capable of that! He was involved in that and He is our God. We are extremely fortunate. Beyond what we even know.

So YES I’m a die hard Christian.

No comments: