Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ex



Ex 5:22-23
22 Moses went back to GOD and said, "My Master, why are you treating this people so badly? And why did you ever send me? 23 From the moment I came to Pharaoh to speak in your name, things have only gotten worse for this people. And rescue? Does this look like rescue to you?"

Remember it is what we CANT SEE that makes the difference!

Ex 6:1
6:1 GOD said to Moses, "Now you'll see what I'll do to Pharaoh: With a strong hand he'll send them out free; with a strong hand he'll drive them out of his land."

It took FAITH to believe this because everything that they could see said that this wouldn’t happen!

Ex 6:7
I am GOD, your God who brings you out from under the cruel hard labor

Ex 6:29
29 God addressed Moses, saying, "I am GOD. Tell Pharaoh king of Egypt everything I say to you."

God tells us to do the same thing not to the king of Egypt but to other people-His creations!

No comments: