Tuesday, April 12, 2011

God is Omniscient which means He knows the past, the present and the future and the short way of saying that is OMNI. I say that He is OMNI all the time but I have never explained it.

Being OMNI, when people accept Him he already knows ALL about them and IF He forgives them and includes them in His family there is nothing that they’re going to do that will be a surprise to Him.

He is NOT going to spend eternity with a ‘possibly’ person so He already knows everything about us when we ‘say’ that we accept Him. That’s part of what once and for all means.

Another thing that I want to make clear (and believe me I have to!) is that He clearly says that once He accepts us the old person has died and we are dead to sin. Which happens because the old person is dead and we are a new person—so sin has no effect on us at all!

And God being OMNI already knew everything that we have done, are doing and will do when we accepted Him. So you can’t surprise Him!

So yes, it is up to us on how we’re going to live but the blessings that I have received on Earth far outweigh any difficulty that is there.

This is all in the Bible this is more than just an opinion so check it out. If you have questions please email me at: toby.hoff@gmail.com and I will respond.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you for this encouragement Toby. As a soon-to-be-graduating college student who is facing an uncertain future it is a good reminder that God knows what is in store for me.