Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The usual way to live your life is to either become a Christian or just live your life as you see fit.

If you become a Christian there are certain rules that you must follow and it won’t be easy. If you follow all the rules then you hope forever in Heaven. So you do have a future but ONLY if you live by the rules.

If you just live you see fit you can only view your death as the end. So tomorrow becomes very important to you in fact what happens tomorrow is your future.

So you make your decision about how to live and you hope that you’re right.

I live my life a little differently than that. I am a Christian but there are no rules to follow. I know that salvation or eternal life is a gift from God and He did it once and for all. All He expects from you is that you deny yourself and have faith, and I can do that!

So, for me, there are no rules. I have read the Bible multiple times and I can tell you that God is way more forgiving than humans are

So read the Bible and than decide how you are going to live your life. It’s either God’s way or the human way.

No comments: