Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I know God a little differently than most people do because of the things that were done to me and the way I lived. All things were bad but I do know the Bible well and everything that I experienced all agreed with what it says. And believe me I have checked it out.

The biggest difference that have noticed is that I know that God loves us much more than we know. He is my Father and my friend. Much more than I could comprehend.

He knows my heart and not just my behaviors! At a time when I would have expected Him to reject me He more than accepted me-He gave me life!

But I looked and looked because I was sure that I would not go to Heaven so I have read the whole Bible multiple times but I always come away more convinced that He loves me!

So I have thought: “Why would I think that He didn’t love me?” And time and time again I would realize that it’s because that’s what people have told me and acted like! I have faith and it’s more than just a belief, it’s works too! That’s who I’ve been for years.

So the next time that someone tells you that God is unhappy with something that you’ve done first of all ask yourself how would they know what He thinks and then read the Bible!

No comments: