Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It is amazing how I can see things that I think are NEW! They have probably always been there but they’re new to me now.

I have noticed that people are super focused on THEMSELVES. They think that EVERYTHING and I mean everything is up for evaluation and if something doesn’t match their standards, then it’s wrong.

And so human success is evaluated similarly. There are things that people say are examples of success and correctness and so people follow those examples. But, who sets examples for God? No one, and is God successful? Now you are trying to set standards that you cannot because you can create absolutely nothing but God creates everything.

So reality is more than you can know, success is more than you can know and wealth is more than you can know! In fact everything is much more than you can know! But nothing is more than God can do or know!!

So relax! He is capable and He is in charge and YOU are not!

No comments: