Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Human Christians


I read the Bible all of the time and in fact I’ve read it completely many times. But the one thing that I see I’m sure is not a “today” thing. What I see is that people seem to think that they MUST BE GOOD ENOUGH! Now, that totally blows me away because I have not been good but God constantly takes care of me. And God came to this Earth because He knew that we couldn’t be.

So did He come to teach us that we could be good enough?

I don’t think so.

The Bible says that “While we were still sinners Christ died for us”. So way before we were good enough He loved us enough to come for us.

Yes, we have been saved but who we were is who we are.

Salvation means He has chosen to be with us. You see, He is the one who changed – because of Jesus. It has been decided and it is done! It’s not up to us!! And it won’t be. Satan has tried his best to make us think that it is, but it’s not. It’s up to God.

That changes things quite different.

No comments: