Friday, February 21, 2014

7b

God said: Zech 7:6 You're interested in religion, I'm interested in people So are Churches today! Zech 10:2 Religious experts spout rubbish. Mal 1:5 you'll see how faithfully I've loved you and you'll want even more Mal 1:6 6 "Isn't it true that a son honors his father and a worker his master? So if I'm your Father, where's the honor? If I'm your Master, where's the respect?" GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies is calling you on the carpet God said: Mal 1:11 I am honored all over the world. And there are people who know how to worship me all over the world, who honor me by bringing their best to me God said: Mal 1:14 A curse on the person who makes a big show of doing something great for me God said: Mal 2:9 you don't live the way I told you to live God said: Mal 2:10 Aren't we all created by the same God? So why do you compare yourself with each other? Mal 2:15 15 GOD, not you, made marriage. His Spirit inhabits even the smallest details of marriage. And what does he want from marriage? Children of God, that's what God said: Mal 4:4 Remember and keep the revelation I gave through my servant Moses Matt 1:1 1:1 The family tree of Jesus Christ, David's son, Abraham's son These are humans but in fact Jesus was truly the Son of God who is not human! These were named so that we as humans could relate to Him on Earth Matt 1:25 he did not consummate the marriage until she had the baby. He named the baby Jesus.

No comments: