Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Prior to the year 2000 I was very much like you! I’ve been to college and I have a degree! I was an executive for the world’s airlines and I have traveled all over the world! I had it all but now I have even more. My education now comes from God’s word and I’ll NEVER graduate from that! I spend 6 hours per day-EVERY DAY working for God to bring Him glory and I read the entire world! I have 3 BLOGS and thousands of posts. The key thing to remember is that God created human beings to bring Him glory and if we want to live eternally in His kingdom then we have to bring Him glory during our lives n Earth. Let’s talk about God: We can start with the feeding of the children of Israel from nowhere then we can go to the feeding of the 5,000 with nothing to begin with, so God is much more than we can see-that’s called faith and to live eternally with God, we need that.

No comments: