Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One thing that I tried to get across tonight is that society has and teaches that there are acceptable standards for everything but as a 54 year old man and believer in God I can say that isn’t true! It isn’t true because the people who define and make those standards are not believers in what God can do! God can make things however He wants which defy human standards! Case in point: I was told to leave therapy and not come back because I could not do what they wanted me to do, in other words: I couldn’t meet the acceptable standards!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Amen! Thank you Toby for sharing your story at APU today! I was the student that told you I was going through a spiritual battle and I was just inspired by your words and your love for our Savior! God bless you

--- Jocelyn