Saturday, September 24, 2011

I have just finished reading Revelation and there are somethings that God wrote and I want to share with you.
The way you live now determines your Eternity.

Rev 20:12

The dead were judged by what was written in the books, bythe way they had lived.

Rev 20:15

15 Anyone whose name was not found inscribed in the Book ofLife was hurled into Lake Fire.

I’m not making this up and this is not my opinion.

Rev 22:18-20

18 I give fair warning to all who hear the words of the prophecy of this book: If you add to the words of this prophecy, God will add to your life the disasters written in this book; 19 if you subtract from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will subtract your part from the Tree of Life and the Holy City that are written in this book.

So living life is not by human standards it’s by God’s standards and God’s standards have nothing to do with money. Yes money can make your life on Earth better and easier but Eternity does not occur on Earth and you have to decide. If I could do it for you I would but I can’t.

No comments: