Friday, May 20, 2011

After going through as much as I have it has taken me 11 years to be aware of what is actually going on and I don’t like it at one bit.

Evidently things are just the same now as they’ve always been although it all surprises me a great deal.

I would have to go through things point by point to thoroughly explain just how I feel but I won’t. Let me just say that all things support the human race even ideas about God! In other words things support the created beings but not the Creator!

The Bible which is God’s word has even been modified to support people. The fact that God as a topic is still allowed is good but people now use God as a means to support their futures and lives and retirements which is not good.

To understand that God created the World and then humans to live in that World as they choose is not so good. I have read in the Bible that the road is narrow and few will find it and I couldn’t understand it but now I’m seeing how narrow the road is and how few will find it and I don’t like it.

My displeasure is supported by the Bible so I just can’t see why people can’t see it themselves but it makes no money as it is so people have modified what God has said to suit themselves and their lifesyles.

No comments: