Sunday, September 27, 2009

Has God been good to me?

Let me take a moment to tell you some things and you can answer that.

I was relentlessly abused when I was growing up.

I was at one time diagnosed as having Fibromyalgia, but I don’t have it.

When I went to Malaysia I was bitten many times by Monkeys, got extremely ill and was diagnosed to have Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS), but I don’t have it.

I was attacked and beaten up, robbed, my car stolen and my brain stem broken and all of the educated medical adult humans said that I would die or be a vegetable 9 years ago and counting and I’m neither one.

My parents won’t talk to me but so what.

My sister and her husband severely neglected me, abused me and sued me for more than $10,000.00 and won.

My wife and 2 of my 3 sons have abandoned me.

I have had a rough life but I’m happy. Why? Because God has been good to me. I could complain, but why should I? I have had BIG things come at me again and again but regardless of what it was God has never left me. He has always carried me through everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, everyone around you has been so horrible to you. Kind of like my sister... except she was horrible to everyone first to the point that nobody could help her so they had to leave her alone, but that doesn't sound like you're situation. My prayer is that God will touch your heart and make your family whole again.