Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Don’t waste water!

For years at Board & Cares I have been told this and my water at the bathroom sinks has always been turned down. At the time I just thought that they were being picky and I didn’t think that I was wrong.

Well lately I have finally learned to turn the water on and keep it on gently until I’m done. Gently! That just blows me away. It’s not because I know how to do it, I just can do it.

That’s the way I am. God loves me so much that not only did I live but I find myself at times doing things that normally would not be possible—but for me they are!

A friend came over yesterday (more friends should do that) and I was eating salad and he was just blown away that I was doing that! I lived on my own for a month before Daniel got here and I cooked, shopped, cleaned and did everything on my own. The Lord has been awesome to me.

No, I can’t do everything and I still need help sometimes but the love, promise and commitment that I receive from the Lord far exceeds all of that. And to think that all of this was planned for me before I was even born! (Psalm 139:16) It’s true that it’s all too wonderful for me to even comprehend.

No comments: